Saturday, September 19, 2009

I swear Band Night was indeed a success one... The music Pirate played was not as good as the past… (In my opinion) But no doubts, you guy did improve & the others music was nice.. (I know is obvious la) I was pretty amazing by the wearing of hat while you guys played the Pirate. I can’t picture myself wearing the hats if I was there performing…

I was shocked with the first performance when percussion starts jamming and shouting GREENRIDGE. I swear I was laughing at that point of time... Fyi, everyone around me laughed. Again, I really can’t picture myself shouting greenridge while clapping when such a big audiences were laughing at me.

And I am so jealous when Mr Yeo promised to buy ice cream for you guy. *hint Mr Yeo*
Well with that I end my post for the day! All the best in the long run up ahead… GSB Jia You! \m/

No comments: